Since launching my freelance travel writing career in 2007, I have established an extensive portfolio of national outlets that includes The Daily Telegraph, the Financial Times, The Times, Conde Nast Traveller, Tatler and Harpers Bazaar. I have written about adventures across the globe, from skiing and diving to cruises and train journeys.
In addition to co-editing the Ski Club of Great Britain's Ski+board magazine for three years, I have written and co-written several books, including:
- "Powder - Snowsports in the Mountain World" by gestalten
- "The Ultimate Ski Book" by teNeues
- "The Stylish Life: Skiing" by teNeues
- "Skiing Europe" by Footprint guidebooks
- "Amsterdam" by National Geographic Traveler
I have also built up a loyal stable of clients for whom I carry out bespoke branding consultancy projects, imaginative storytelling and effective copywriting work.